We run this website and permit its use according to the following Community Guiding Principles, Terms, Conditions and Rules:
Heroes Community Statement:
Heroes was created to gather people who love freedom and believe that each person has a voice. We believe that all people are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Heroes is a venue to safely express opinions and thoughts. Heroes is for all religious views, formal and informal, and those with no religious views, who share values of courage, kindness, integrity, gratitude, forgiveness, love, listening and respect. We welcome all people who agree to follow our guiding principles, terms, conditions and rules and we strive to make Heroes a safe place for all. Violence, harassment and other similar types of behavior are not permitted.
- Everyone Has a Voice.
- All People are Created Equal.
- The Right of Peaceful Assembly.
- There is a Creator.
- Love God and Love Your Neighbor.
- Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately.
- You must be 13 years old or older to use our site or apps.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Heroes users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Heroes service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Heroes or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Heroes
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Heroes members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature which includes adding a URL or website address which leads to phishing or any other type of behavior which may lead to spamming or potential damage for any users of Heroes.
- You must not, in the use of Heroes, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Heroes account. While Heroes prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Heroes cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Heroes service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Heroes service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Heroes service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Heroes to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Heroes must provide a link back to Heroes.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Heroes service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
Violence: We prohibit any threats of violence against an individual or any group of people. We also do not allow the support of or encouragement of violence.
Terrorism: We prohibit any and all forms of terrorism or expressions for or support of terrorism.
Child sexual exploitation: We prohibit any and all uses of child sexual exploitation and any behaviors which can lead to or support sex-trafficing.
Abuse/harassment: All forms of abuse and harassment are prohibited.
Hateful actions: We prohibit hate in all forms on any basis including but not limited to race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease.
Suicide or self-harm: We prohibit promotion or encouragment of suicide or self-harm to others or to yourself.
Inappropriate media: We do not allow excessively gory content or any media depicting sexual violence, sexual promiscuity or pornography which includes but is not limited to nude images and partially nude images which are described as photos with clothes removed and underwear exposed. We do not allow "Adult" or sexually explicit images, posts, pages or groups.
Illegal goods or services: We prohibit any unlawful purpose or performance or promotion of illegal activities. This includes selling, buying, or any form of transactions in illegal goods or services, including certain regulated goods or services.
Private information: We do not allow the posting of other people’s private information (home phone number and address) without their express written permission. We also prohibit threats to do so.
Nudity: You may not post or share intimate photos or videos of nudity or pornography.
Impersonation: Attempting to mislead or confuse others by impersonating individuals or groups is prohibited.
Copyright and trademark: You may not violate any person or organization’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark.
Third-party advertising: We allow advertisers to advertise through our site. You may not upload or promote third-party advertisements without our prior, written authorization.
Enforcement: We will enforce violations of our guiding principles, terms, conditions and rules with deletion of posts, pages, groups and any other such interactions. If violations continue it will result in permanent removal of your account from Heroes. Heroes may, at any time, update and enhance our guiding principles, terms, conditions and rules.
Last updated on: January 26, 2021