A gathering place for those who love God and America. Inspire and uplift. Stand together. Share the good and beautiful stories about our freedoms and country, past and present. Share ways to pray for our country. Help each other have the courage to stand up for the principles of freedom it was founded on. Educate ourselves and our families so we can serve our God and our Country!
- Public Group
Mises à jour récentes
https://brennonresearchchem.com/product/buy-ambien-10mg-zolpidem/0 Commentaires 0 Shares
- https://yorespot.com/blog/157/the-patriot-brotherhood-news-gazette-briefs-24-the-peoples-revolution/https://yorespot.com/blog/157/the-patriot-brotherhood-news-gazette-briefs-24-the-peoples-revolution/0 Commentaires 0 Shares
- Hey ya'll from Texas! I just joined the heroes app and would like to build my connections. Your welcome to friend me if you have a like mind. I am a conservative, but I also have my own opinions on certain topics. I am a Christian and building a better relationship with our Lord and savior everyday. My husband and I have a small farm in upper central Texas where we breed and sell registered white Dexter cattle, registered and commercial Boer goats, Dewlap Toulouse geese and various chickens. God bless you all!
- Thomas Paine, the American Crisis
- I am trying to get back on track after the busy Christmas season.
Founding Hero: Marquis de La Fayette (France)
Principle of Public Virtue: Faith
Education: American Crisis by Thomas Paine
Please share anything you would like on these topics.
- I found this great poem in my reading this morning. ❤
For My Country
I ought to love my country,
The land in which I live;
Yes, I am very sure my heart
Its truest love should give.
She wants me brave and noble,
She needs men brave and kind;
My country needs that I should be
the best man she can find.
- As things in our world get increasingly difficult in our world we are going to need to draw on the stories of courage and faith from those who have gone before us. One such story is the life of Brother Yun in China. Another is called, We were Not Alone. Both are stories of faith in God and miracles during the most trying times. I read, We Were Not Alone to our family. It made a big impact on them and their faith. (I did have to carefully read over some of the parts with the soldiers.)
Please share stories that have inspired you.
Plus de lecture