Have you lost access to your Trezor Wallet? Users of Trezor may lose access to their wallets if their device has been stolen or broken. Whenever you realize that you have lost access to your Trezor account and funds, you need to find out ways to fix this issue. Here on this page, we are going to talk about a way that will surely help you to recover your Trezor account. While setting up the Trezor account, you are provided a 12-words recovery seed phrase details. If you have this detail then you can regain access to your Trezor account quickly. Make sure that you have installed the Trezor suit on your desktop or PC and then keep reading this post till the end to learn about the recovery process.
The procedure to recover the Trezor Wallet
If you are looking to recover the Trezor Wallet then you can easily do so with the help of the quick steps that are given below. Make sure to type the Trezor seed phrase details carefully to avoid any type of issue. Also, ensure that the computer is connected to a stable and high-speed internet connection to avoid delay:
- Turn on your computer and open a browser on it
- Now, go to the trezor page
- From here, provide the OS version of your device and download the Trezor suite file
- Once it is added to your computer, locate it and double click on the setup file to run it
- Now, keep following the installation prompts to install the Trezor suite on your device
- Once you complete this process, click insert the Trezor device to your computer
- Now, detect your wallet and click on the ‘Recover my wallet’ option
- On the recovery page, type the Trezor seed phrase details and review it
- Now, choose a new password for your Trezor wallet and retype it in the next field
- Finally, get to the ‘Import’ button and click on it to recover your Trezor account
To sum up, a seed phrase or private key is such information that can let you access your wallet in any situation. If you have also lost access to your Trezor account then you need to follow the quick guide that is given above on this page. While recovering the wallet, make sure to connect the Trezor hardware wallet with your computer to avoid delay or issue. You can also use a password manager to make your Trezor account safe. For now, we are sure that you have completed the Trezor Wallet recovery process with the help of this post.