CNC machine tools play an important role in industrial production and are essential equipment for factories to improve production efficiency. The high-pressure rotary joint of CNC machine tools is a very important part in maintaining the efficient operation of CNC machine tools. The use of high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools is mainly used in cooling, drying equipment and pipelines in steel, metallurgy, paper, glass, printing and dyeing, chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, cigarette, food, plastic, rubber and other industries. The factory should pay more attention to the installation and maintenance of high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools.
Points for attention in the installation of high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools
1. The rotary joint is precisely manufactured, and collisions should be avoided during handling and storage to avoid damage to the interface and internal parts.
2. The high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools should be concentric with the connecting shaft to ensure the good operation of the rotary joint.
3. When installing a threaded rotary joint, pay attention to whether the thread direction of the inner and outer pipes corresponds to the rotation direction of the drum, and the thread rotation direction of the inner and outer pipes should also be the same.
4. The connection between the rotary joint and the pipeline must be connected by a hose (our company recommends using a metal hose with good disturbance), and rigid connection is absolutely prohibited.
5. The inlet and outlet of the high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools should be directly connected with the hose as much as possible. In order to reduce the auxiliary weight of the joint and prolong the service life.
6. In the assembly of the inner tube, pay attention to the matching of size and the auxiliary support of weight. It is recommended to use the tolerance fit of H8/e7 for the fit between the inner tube and the fitting of the internal rotary swivel joint.
7. The support and anti-rotation of the high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools should be appropriate. Generally, the diameter of the rod should be 2mm smaller than the anti-rotation hole, so as not to affect the free adjustment and compensation of the rotary joint.
Daily maintenance of high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools
1. The high-pressure rotary joint drum of the CNC machine tool and the interior of the pipeline should be kept clean. Special attention should be paid to new equipment, and filters should be added if necessary to avoid abnormal wear caused by foreign matter on the rotary joint.
2. If the machine is not used for a long time, it will cause scaling and rusting inside the rotary joint. Please pay attention to the occurrence of jamming or dripping when it is used again.
3. For those with oil injection device, please inject oil regularly to ensure the reliability of the high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools.
4. The rotary joints that circulate the heating medium should gradually generate temperature to avoid sudden temperature changes.
5. Check the wear condition and thickness change of the sealing surface (generally normal wear is 5-10mm); observe the friction trajectory of the sealing surface to see if there are three-point discontinuities or scratches, etc., if the above is the case, It should be replaced immediately.
6. The high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools should be handled with care, and it is strictly forbidden to be impacted to avoid loss of joint components.
7. It is strictly forbidden for foreign objects to enter the interior of the rotary joint.
8. The rotary joint should not be idling for a long time.
If you can pay attention to the above points in the daily use of high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools, the service life of high-pressure rotary joints of CNC machine tools can be greatly extended.