Operating for almost 90 years, Air France is France’s flag carrier. The airline is headquartered in Tremblay-en-France, and this is from where the airline functions worldwide. You can fly in and around 211 places with the comfort Air France assures.
However, people who are about to take a journey with the airline must try to get their Air France bookings done as early as possible. This way, you don’t just have one task checked off the to-do list, but you save a heavy load of money from your travel budget.
We are here to take you around the procedure of getting advance bookings done with Air France. Let us introduce a way to save some extra money on your next trip out of the country.
How Far In Advance Can Someone Make Air France Bookings?
Air France opens its bookings ten months before the departure date. There are very few people who have a plan to decide this soon. Therefore, this is when the airline keeps its fares the lowest. As soon as the departure dates start getting close, the hike in the price starts reflecting.
It is advised to make your bookings at least a couple of months before departure. This way, you can still grab the cheaper Air France flight bookings. The highest fare price is in the last two weeks. If you are already at that point, you might want to take the risk and wait for any last-minute deal.
How To Make Advanced Air France Flight Booking?
You can get yourself a seat on Air France flights online as well as offline. You can head to the nearest airline airport or call the airline and get your bookings done as early as 300 days.
Or you can simply follow the steps mentioned below and make the reservations yourself with a few clicks on the official website of the airline.
- Open the Air France website on your computer screen and wait for the homepage to load.
- There, click on the book a flight tab, and you will find empty fields to be filled out.
- You will need details about your travel plans to find the available flights for the same.
- Enter them in and hit the find flights button.
- On the subsequent page, make sure to check out the fare and services of each flight and get a seat on the best one.
- Go ahead and find seat selection and baggage services available on the following page. These services are skippable and therefore chargeable.
- Lastly, clear your bills, and you have your Air France bookings.
- Wait for the confirmation email that the airline will send you after receiving the payment.
Making Air France flight bookings in advance is a beneficial decision that you can make. Advance reservations are easier and cheaper than getting a seat on a flight at the last minute.
You can take the help of a live person from the customer services department of the airline and get your bookings done under the right guidance.