Have you also disabled your account due to some fraudulent activity, if yes then there might be some suspected fraudulent activity on your account for which you need to scroll to go through this article. In this write-up, we will discuss the basics to access the Coinbase login account when there is an issue or error in the process. So, let us begin to discuss and acknowledge the steps to be taken.
How to get back the coinbase.com login account?
There are certain steps that you can proceed with to get back your Coinbase account once you have locked out. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- You will need your coinbase email address and the password. In the next step, you have to go to the Coinbase sign-in page and enter the email address along with the password.
- You will be prompted to complete the steps for two-step verification.
- After this, you will be asked to complete the identity verification to ensure it’s actually you who is trying to get your account back.
Point to understand: The account recovery process generally takes 48 hours to complete but it generally takes sometimes longer. After 1 day you will be able to sign in to your account and complete the purchase and selling process. After 48 hours you will have full trading capabilities restored.
Error! Filename not specified: If you are I trouble verifying the ID or taking a selfie, then here are tips that you need to follow:
- First of all, you need to use an updated version of the Google Chrome browser.
- Remember, the photos of your ID can be uploaded.;
- Just try to use your phone camera to take clear pictures of your ID.
- You need to understand, that you can take the picture in a well-lighted area as well.
- Try to use the phone camera to take clear pictures of your ID.
- If you are using a webcam, try to set the ID flat on the tabletop and move the webcam instead of moving the ID.
- Use a plain background for the ID.
- Holding the ID in your fingers can confuse the focusing lens.
- Clear your browsing cache, restart the browser and try again.
- Wait for 30 minutes between the attempts.
What to do if you forgot my phone number?
If you have forgotten the phone number linked with the Coinbase login account, then you will be in need to get in touch with the coinbase.com login support page. After this, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Contact us” button.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By the end of the topic, we recommend you to visit the official website and get assistance from professional experts if there is any issues or error while accessing the Coinbase login page. We have tried to provide a manual guide if in case you face issues while using the coinbase.com login website. We only hope this article is helpful for you, get in touch with the customer support team if nothing works for you.