Are you frustrating for how do I log into the Cash app without a phone number if lost mobile number? Generally happens that, people change their account settings and after few times forget it. So, read this full article to know what is necessary to remember.
Cash app never prohibits you to create more than one account here. But, for this, you must have a unique mobile number or email address to get a confirmation code. Here, you don’t need to fear for adding different bank account or debit and credit card. You are eligible to add the same with various accounts on the cashapp.com.
We generally get that, people change their mobile number of Cash app account, and then access a new account with the use of a new email address and mobile number. So, here more chances that you forget user credentials of your old Cash app account. But, don’t worry, here we give you few steps to access it.
Steps to access old Cash app without a phone number:-
People change their mobile number from time to time, so here are chances that you don’t have your previous mobile number which is added in your old Cash app account. So, follow the below steps to access your account:
- First, you need to create a new Cash app account, if not created yet.
- Now, enable your Cash Card by entering personal information like full username, DOB, last four digits of SSN.
- Next, link the same debit card and bank account which is linked with your old Cash app account.
- Thereafter, hit the Profile icon from the home screen.
- Now, you need to click on the Support
- Next, hit Something Else.
- Thereafter, hit Can’t access account.
- Now, hit Contact Support and submit your issues by email.
- After that, you will get an email where you need to verify your account.
- After verifying, your old account merged with the new account successfully.
Conclusion:- In this blog, we discuss How do I log into the Cash app without a phone number. If any issues, then call Cash app support team.