Have you recently applied for a Capital One Credit Card and you are about to receive it? But, one thing that you are worried about is that how to activate this card and how you can make the best use of this card. Well, you should stop worrying about it because, in this informative post, we are going to discuss a few easy steps to activate the credit card that are you are soon going to receive. However, before you begin with the procedure, make sure that you have created an account and remember your Capital One Login details.
If you haven’t created a Capital One account yet, then you should note that creating this account is quite necessary if you wish to activate and use your card. In case you want, you can also use your Capital One login details to log in to your credit card account. Once you are done with the card activation process, you can use it to make purchases or complete the payments wherever you want.
So, with enough information handy about this topic, let us proceed with the card activation process.
Steps to activate Capital One Credit Card
Note: The card activation process can only be completed if you know the 3-digits security PIN of your card. So, with no further delay, let’s get started.
- From any device’s browser, go to the capital one login page
- Log in with your capital one credit card login details
- Or, go directly to the Capital One Credit Card activation page
- Here, you need to tap on the “Sign In and Activate” option
- On the login page, enter your Capital One login details
- After that, you simply need to enter the details you’re asked for
- Further, you need to enter the 3-digits security PIN
- Finally, click on the “Activate” option
If you do not remember your Capital One Credit Card login details, then you should immediately recover your account to proceed with the card activation process. In case you are unable to activate your Credit Card online, then you can go to one of the Capital One bank branches and get your card activated there. To activate your card online, you will be required to enroll yourself in the Capital One online banking to bank at your fingertips.