P.S. Free & New PSM-II dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Dumpexams: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19DelGcLxyyzHLoUZhtGiWiD-s7RjyjX0
PSM-II certifications are thought to be the best way to get good jobs in the high-demanding market. There is a large range of PSM-II certifications that can help you improve your professional worth and make your dreams come true. Our PSM-II Certification Practice materials provide you with a wonderful opportunity to get your dream certification with confidence and ensure your success by your first attempt.
How to Prepare For Scrum PSM II: Professional Scrum Master II Exam
Preparation Guide for Scrum PSM II: Professional Scrum Master II Exam
SCRUMstudy is the national Scrum and Agile certification accreditation body. SCRUMstudy provides education, training, resources, and certifications to practitioners of Scrum and agile. Authorized Training Providers (A.T.P.s), being the biggest collaborator network of SCRUMstudy, provides a platform to deliver training and certifications.
According to SCRUMstudy, Scrum Master Certified professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team has an atmosphere conducive to the successful completion of the project. The Scrum Master acts as the guide, facilitator, and teaches Scrum activities to all participants in the project; eliminates challenges for the team; and, ensures the follow-up of Scrum processes.
The PSM II exam has the aim to verify that the applicants have acquired the requisite knowledge of SCRUM application in SCRUM adaptation projects to a particular scenario. Candidates, with powerful agile practices learned, will be acknowledged as part of an elite group of professionals from Scrum who provide experience well beyond what a traditional project manager might contribute.
This guide provides a detailed overview of the Scrum Master Certified PSM II certification including all sorts of PSM II exam dumps, the exam format, topics covered, exam difficulty and PSM II practice exams, and the target audience profile.
>> New PSM-II Test Materials <<
Scrum PSM-II Lead2pass Review - Latest PSM-II Test Question
IT certifications are playing an important role in our career. In order to get a promotion and get more money, every IT people put more effort into their work. Instead this way, we can depend on our strength to won the boss's heart. Scrum PSM-II certification is vitally important for IT people. In fact, the test is not difficult as you have imagined it. You only need to select the appropriate training materials. Dumpexams Scrum PSM-II Practice Test will regularly update the exam dumps to fulfill your requirements. So, our Scrum PSM-II test is the latest. Hurry up! You will achieve your aim.
Scrum Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II) Sample Questions (Q170-Q175):
NEW QUESTION # 170
During Sprint Planning, the Definition of Done will help the Development Team forecast the amount of work, selected from the Product Backlog, deemed feasible to make 'done' by the end of the Sprint.
Which two items best describes what 'done' means? (Choose two.)
- A. All the work needed to prepare the Increment for Integration Testing.
- B. All the work performed as defined in the Definition of Done.
- C. Having an Increment of working software that is potentially releasable to the end users.
- D. All the work needed to prepare the Increment for User Acceptance Testing.
- E. All the work completed within the current skills and expertise in the Development Team.
When a Product Backlog item or an Increment is described as 'Done', everyone must understand what 'Done' means. Although this may vary significantly per Scrum Team, members must have a shared understanding of what it means for work to be complete, to ensure transparency. This is the Definition of Done for the Scrum Team and is used to assess when work is complete on the product Increment. The purpose of each Sprint is to deliver Increments of potentially releasable functionality that adhere to the Scrum Team's current Definition of Done.
NEW QUESTION # 171
At the eighth Sprint Review, the stakeholders are upset that the product being built is not what they expected and will incur additional costs that was not planned for.
What may have led to this?
- A. The Scrum Master has not been reporting on the progress of the Scrum Team. The Product Owner has not been managing the Development Team's tasks effectively. The Development Team has not been improving their velocity.
- B. The Scrum Master has not been attending the Daily Standup. The Product Owner has not been using the Gantt chart correctly. The Stakeholders has not been invited to the Sprint Retrospectives.
- C. The Scrum Master has not ensured that the project is transparent. The Product Owner has not made the stakeholders aware of the progress of the project. The stakeholders have not been attending the Sprint Reviews.
Scrum requires significant aspects of the process to be visible to those responsible for the outcome. This includes transparency with internal and external stakeholders.
NEW QUESTION # 172
Who determines how to do the work during the Sprint?
- A. The Development Team.
- B. The Scrum Master.
- C. The Technical Architects.
- D. The engineering director.
- E. The Team Leads.
NEW QUESTION # 173
Why is it important that there is only one Product Owner per product?
- A. The Scrum Master knows who will be his back-up whenever he is unavailable, it saves the organization time and money, and the Development Team knows who to request tasks from.
- B. It isn't important as multiple Product Owners can easily share a single Product Backlog.
- C. It is clear who is accountable for the ultimate success of the product, the Development Team always knows who determines priorities, and it helps avoid barriers to effective communication and rapid decision- making.
NEW QUESTION # 174
A Scrum Master is keeping a list of open impediments, but it is growing and he/she has been able to resolve only a small portion of the impediments.
Which would be the LEAST helpful technique in this situation?
- A. Arranging a triage meeting with all project managers.
- B. Alerting management to the impediments and their impact.
- C. Consulting with the Development Team
- D. Prioritizing the list and working on them in order.
Scrum does not have project managers and arranging a triage meeting would not help accelerate the removal of impediments.
NEW QUESTION # 175
Dumpexams Scrum PSM-II exam training materials are provided in PDF format and software format. It contains Scrum PSM-II exam questions and answers. These issues are perfect, Which can help you to be successful in the Scrum PSM-II Exam. Dumpexams Scrum PSM-II exam comprehensively covers all syllabus and complex issues. The Dumpexams Scrum PSM-II exam questions and answers is the real exam challenges, and help you change your mindset.
PSM-II Lead2pass Review: https://www.dumpexams.com/PSM-II-real-answers.html
P.S. Free 2023 Scrum PSM-II dumps are available on Google Drive shared by Dumpexams: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19DelGcLxyyzHLoUZhtGiWiD-s7RjyjX0