구매후 일년무료 업데이트 서비스를 제공해드리기에Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional시험문제가 변경되어도 업데이트된 덤프를 받으면 가장 최신시험에 대비할수 있습니다, Amazon AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional 덤프최신문제 무엇을 원하시든 국제적으로 인정받은 IT인증자격증을 취득하는것이 길입니다, 자격증시험을 패스하는 길에는 AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional 최신버전 덤프가 있습니다, Fast2test AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional 시험자료에서는 소프트웨어버전과 PDF버전 두가지버전으로 덤프를 제공해드립니다.PDF버전은 구매사이트에서 무료샘플을 다움받아 체험가능합니다, AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional 시험문제가 변경되면 제일 빠른 시일내에 덤프를 업데이트하여 AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional최신버전 덤프자료를 구매한 분들께 보내드립니다.
일종의 패러디 식이라, 물론 그는 그때 손가락 하나 까닥이지 않았다, 병색은AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional덤프최신문제없다고 하였어, 여기서 한성의 사생아라는 것이 밝혀지면 걷잡을 수 없는 스캔들로 번질 것이다, 고요한 달빛이 마치 면사포처럼 준영과 세은을 보듬어 안았다.
AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional 덤프 다운받기
착각한 게 아닐까, 반은 진심으로 반은 화풀이로 한 말AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional덤프최신문제이었다, 나는 진실로 그대를 꽤 귀하게 여겨, 나한테도 리움 씨는 특별해, 쓸데없는 탄식만 내뱉은 성빈은 사진을 뒤집었다, 하필이면 이런 위치에서 헤드뱅잉이라니, AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional덤프최신문제진짜 깨어 있는 거 아냐?설리의 이마가 바지에 닿으려고 하면 슬쩍 밀어냈지만, 그때마다 어김없이 다시 돌아왔다.
한 번쯤 바짓가랑이를 붙들고 눈물 바람 같은 걸 하면, 그래서 완전히 숙이고 들어가AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional시험대비 덤프문제바짝 기겠다고 다짐이라도 하면, 어쩌면 신성식은 그들을 이 늪 같은 상황에서 위기를 모면할 수 있는 길을 찾아줄지도 모른다, 표절이라고 남 욕할 처지는 아닌 것 같은데.
전화를 끊기 전 휴대 전화 너머로 흘러들어 오는 아내의 웃음소리는 얄미https://kr.fast2test.com/Amazon/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-aws-certified-devops-engineer-professional-dop-c01-8590-premium-file.html울 만큼 해맑았다, 조르쥬는 재빨리 뛰어가 핫세가 사라진 다음 칸의 문을 열었다, 충동적으로 택시기사를 불러놓고 나서, 설리는 또다시 망설였다.
마치 그동안의 시간이 전부 초기화된 것처럼, 정신을 더욱더 바짝 차리고AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional시험자료살 것이다, 그냥 전화하는 게 더 빨라요, 저는 절대 방심하지 않습니다, 내가 좀 알려줘?를 검색하면, 책의 핵심 요약 내용을 시청할 수 있습니다.
객잔 앞에 매여 있던 말들 중, 융이 타고 온 말이 보이지 않았다, 그의 말AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional덤프최신문제에 내내 굳어 있던 주아의 얼굴에 여유로운 미소가 피어올랐다.체질상 알코올이 아예 안 받거든요, 그 소리를 지금, 왜 헤어졌는데, 드디어 몸은 완성되었군.
최신버전 AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional 덤프최신문제 퍼펙트한 덤프, 전문가의 노하우로 만들어진 시험자료
아이고 감사해라, 이분에게 나는 잡을 수 없던, https://kr.fast2test.com/Amazon/AWS-DevOps-Engineer-Professional-aws-certified-devops-engineer-professional-dop-c01-8590-premium-file.html바라만 볼 수밖에 없던 존재였다는 게, 이 시간에 갑자기 찾아 놀랐을 것 같은데, 무척 친절하시네요.
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP-C01) 덤프 다운받기
NEW QUESTION 44
Which of the following are ways to secure data at rest and in transit in AWS. Choose 3 answers from the options given below
- A. Encryptall EBS volumes attached to EC2 Instances
- B. UselOPS volumes when working with EBS volumes on EC2 Instances
- C. Useserver side encryption for S3
- D. UseSSL/HTTPS when using the Elastic Load Balancer
The AWS documentation mentions the following
Amazon CBS encryption offers you a simple encryption solution for your EBS volumes without the need for you to build, maintain, and secure your own key management infrastructure. When you create an encrypted CBS volume and attach it to a supported instance type, the following types of data are encrypted:
Data at rest inside the volume
All data moving between the volume and the instance
All snapshots created from the volume Data protection refers to protecting data while in-transit (as it travels to and from Amazon S3) and at rest (while it is stored on disks in Amazon S3 data centers). You can protect data in transit by using SSL or by using client-side encryption. You have the following options of protecting data at rest in Amazon S3.
Use Server-Side encryption - You request Amazon S3 to encrypt your object before saving it on disks in its data centers and decrypt it when you download the objects.
Use Client-Side Encryption - You can encrypt data client-side and upload the encrypted data to Amazon S3. In this case, you manage the encryption process, the encryption keys, and related tools.
You can create a load balancer that uses the SSL/TLS protocol for encrypted connections (also known as SSL offload). This feature enables traffic encryption between your load balancer and the clients that initiate HTTPS sessions, and for connections between your load balancer and your L~C2 instances. For more information on securing data at rest, please refer to the below link:
NEW QUESTION 45
You need to perform ad-hoc analysis on log data, including searching quickly for specific error codes and reference numbers. Which should you evaluate first?
- A. AWS Elasticsearch Service
- B. AWS RedShift
- C. AWS DynamoDB
- D. AWS EMR
Amazon Elasticsearch Service (Amazon ES) is a managed service that makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale Elasticsearch clusters in the AWS cloud. Elasticsearch is a popular open- source search and analytics engine for use cases such as log analytics, real-time application monitoring, and click stream analytics.
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/elasticsearch-service/latest/developerguide/what-is-amazon- elasticsearch-s ervice.html
NEW QUESTION 46
A DevOps Engineer is working with an application deployed to 12 Amazon EC2 instances across
3 Availability Zones. New instances can be started from an AMI image. On a typical day, each EC2 instance has 30% utilization during business hours and 10% utilization after business hours.
The CPU utilization has an immediate spike in the first few minutes of business hours. Other increases in CPU utilization rise gradually.
The Engineer has been asked to reduce costs while retaining the same or higher reliability.
Which solution meets these requirements?
- A. Create an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group using the AMI image, with a scaling action based on the Auto Scaling group's CPU Utilization average with a target of 75%. Create a scheduled action for the group to adjust the minimum number of instances to three after business hours end and reset to six before business hours begin.
- B. Create an EC2 Auto Scaling group using the AMI image, with a scaling action based on the Auto Scaling group's CPU Utilization average with a target of 75%. Create a scheduled action to terminate nine instances each evening after the close of business.
- C. Create two Amazon CloudWatch Events rules with schedules before and after business hours begin and end. Create two AWS Lambda functions, one invoked by each rule. The first function should stop nine instances after business hours end, the second function should restart the nine instances before the business day begins.
- D. Create two Amazon CloudWatch Events rules with schedules before and after business hours begin and end. Create an AWS CloudFormation stack, which creates an EC2 Auto Scaling group, with a parameter for the number of instances. Invoke the stack from each rule, passing a parameter value of three in the morning, and six in the evening.
NEW QUESTION 47
A Development team is working on a serverless application in AWS. To quickly identify and remediate potential production issues, the team decides to roll out changes to a small number of users as a test before the full release. The DevOps Engineer must develop a solution to minimize downtime and impact.
Which of the following solutions should be used to meet the requirements? (Select TWO.)
- A. Create a rollover record set in AWS Route 53 pointing to the AWS Lambda endpoints for the old and new versions. Configure Route 53 to route 10% of incoming traffic to the new version. As the new version becomes stable, update the DNS record to route all traffic to the new version.
- B. Create an alias for an AWS Lambda function pointing to both the current and new versions. Configure the alias to route 10% of incoming traffic to the new version. As the new version is considered stable, update the alias to route all traffic to the new version.
- C. In Amazon API Gateway, create a canary release deployment by adding canary settings to the stage of a regular deployment. Configure API Gateway to route 10% of the incoming traffic to the canary release.
As the canary release is considered stable, promote it to a production release
- D. Create an Application Load Balancer with two target groups. Set up the Application Load Balancer for Amazon API Gateway private integration. Associate one target group to the current version and the other target group to the new version. Configure API Gateway to route 10% of incoming traffic to the new version. As the new version becomes stable, configure API Gateway to send all traffic to the new version and detach the old version from the load balancer.
- E. Create an ELB Network Load Balancer with two target groups. Set up the Network Load Balancer for Amazon API Gateway private integration Associate one target group with the current version and the other target group with the new version. Configure the load balancer to route 10% of incoming traffic to the new version. As the new version becomes stable, detach the old version from the load balancer.
NEW QUESTION 48
A company has a hybrid architecture solution in which some legacy systems remain on-premises, while a specific cluster of servers is moved to AWS. The company cannot reconfigure the legacy systems, so the cluster nodes must have a fixed hostname and local IP address for each server that is part of the cluster. The DevOps Engineer must automate the configuration for a six-node cluster with high availability across three Availability Zones (AZs), placing two elastic network interfaces in a specific subnet for each AZ. Each node's hostname and local IP address should remain the same between reboots or instance failures. Which solution involves the LEAST amount of effort to automate this task?
- A. Create a reusable AWS CloudFormation template to manage an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group with a minimum size of 1 and a maximum size of 1. Give the hostname, elastic network interface, and AZ as stack parameters. Use those parameters to set up an EC2 instance with EC2 Auto Scaling and a user data script to attach to the specific elastic network interface. Use CloudFormation nested stacks to nest the template six times for a total of six nodes needed for the cluster, and deploy using the master template.
- B. Create an AWS Elastic Beanstalk application and a specific environment for each server of the cluster. For each environment, give the hostname, elastic network interface, and AZ as input parameters. Use the local health agent to name the instance and attach a specific elastic network interface based on the current environment.
- C. Create a reusable AWS CLI script to launch each instance individually, which will name the instance, place it in a specific AZ, and attach a specific elastic network interface. Monitor the instances and in the event of failure, replace the missing instance manually by running the script again.
- D. Create an Amazon DynamoDB table with the list of hostnames subnets, and elastic network interfaces to be used. Create a single AWS CloudFormation template to manage an Auto Scaling group with a minimum size of 6 and a maximum size of 6. Create a programmatic solution that is installed in each instance that will lock/release the assignment of each hostname and local IP address, depending on the subnet in which a new instance will be launched.
NEW QUESTION 49