Amazon DOP-C01 Practice Test The pass rate of our company is also highly known in the field, About PrepAwayETE DOP-C01 Valid Exam Online Real Q&As Or Braindumps Adobe Questions & Answers are created by our certified senior experts combination PROMETRIC or VUE true-to-date environmental examination of the original title.we promised that the DOP-C01 Valid Exam Online Q&A coverage of 96%, Once you try our DOP-C01 Valid Exam Online - AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional sure questions, you will be full of confidence and persistence.
Open the Ease of Access Center, Should we buy this development Exam DOP-C01 Simulator Online tool, You might also perform more major changes such as upgrading to a new Solaris Cluster release.
This book is designed for every experienced developer interested in https://www.prepawayete.com/Amazon/DOP-C01-practice-exam-dumps.html extending the Eclipse platform, the Rational Software Development Platform, or any other platform that supports Eclipse plug-ins.
We also learned the University of North Dakota was the first to DOP-C01 Practice Test offer degree programs in unmanned aircraft systems and has the largest drone pilot training program outside the military.
The pass rate of our company is also highly known in Valid DOP-C01 Exam Online the field, About PrepAwayETE Real Q&As Or Braindumps Adobe Questions & Answers are created by our certified senior experts combination PROMETRIC or VUE true-to-date DOP-C01 Practice Test environmental examination of the original title.we promised that the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Q&A coverage of 96%.
Realistic Amazon DOP-C01 Practice Test - DOP-C01 Free Download
Once you try our AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional sure questions, you will be full of confidence and persistence, Both our DOP-C01 certification training materials and DOP-C01 best questions are edited by our teaching staff.
They have so much fear of failure so that they play below par in the Amazon DOP-C01 exam, We PrepAwayETE are famous for our total passing rate of the exam torrent materials.
If for any reason, a user fails in DOP-C01 exam then he will be refunded the money after the process, The DOP-C01 Question Bank enables you to follow continuous improvement (Plan- Do-Check-Act) to reach your goal of DOP-C01.
In this way, you can consider that whether our DOP-C01 latest dumps are suitable for you, Yes we have good customer service that we reply your news and email in two hours including the official holidays.
There are a lof of the advantages for you to buy our DOP-C01 exam questions safely, We keep a close watch at the change of the popular trend among the industry and the latest social views so as to keep pace with the times and provide the clients with the newest DOP-C01 study materials resources.
Quiz 2022 High-quality DOP-C01: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional Practice Test
NEW QUESTION 31
You have been tasked with deploying a scalable distributed system using AWS OpsWorks. Your distributed system is required to scale on demand. As it is distributed, each node must hold a configuration file that includes the hostnames of the other instances within the layer.
How should you configure AWS OpsWorks to manage scaling this application dynamically?
- A. Create a Chef Recipe to update this configuration file, configure your AWS OpsWorks stack to use custom cookbooks, and assign this recipe to the Configure LifeCycle Event of the specific layer.
- B. Configure your AWS OpsWorks layer to use the AWS-provided recipe for distributed host configuration, and configure the instance hostname and file path parameters in your recipes settings.
- C. Update this configuration file by writing a script to poll the AWS OpsWorks service API for new instances.
Configure your base AMI to execute this script on Operating System startup.
- D. Create a Chef Recipe to update this configuration file, configure your AWS OpsWorks stack to use custom cookbooks, and assign this recipe to execute when instances are launched.
NEW QUESTION 32
Two teams are working together on different portions of an architecture and are using AWS CloudFormation to manage their resources. One team administers operating system-level updates and patches, while the other team manages application-level dependencies and updates. The Application team must take the most recent AMI when creating new instances and deploying the application.
What is the MOST scalable method for linking these two teams and processes?
- A. The Operating System team uses CloudFormation stack to create an AWS CodePipeline pipeline that builds new AMIs. The team then places the AMI ARNs as parameters in AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store as part of the pipeline output. The Application team specifies a parameter of type SSMin their CloudFormation stack to obtain the most recent AMI ARN from the Parameter Store.
- B. The Operating System team uses CloudFormation stack to create an AWS CodePipeline pipeline that builds new AMIs, then places the latest AMI ARNs in an encrypted Amazon S3 object as part of the pipeline output. The Application team uses a cross-stack reference within their own CloudFormation template to get that S3 object location and obtain the most recent AMI ARNs to use when deploying their application.
- C. The Operating System team maintains a nested stack that includes both the operating system and Application team templates. The Operating System team uses a stack update to deploy updates to the application stack whenever the Application team changes the application code.
- D. The Operating System team uses CloudFormation to create new versions of their AMIs and lists the Amazon Resource Names (ARNs) of the AMIs in an encrypted Amazon S3 object as part of the stack output section. The Application team uses a cross-stack reference to load the encrypted S3 object and obtain the most recent AMI ARNs.
NEW QUESTION 33
When thinking of AWS OpsWorks, which of the following is not an instance type you can allocate in a stack layer?
- A. Load-based instances
- B. 24/7 instances
- C. Spot instances
- D. Time-based instances
AWS OpsWorks supports the following instance types, which are characterized by how they are started and stopped. 24/7 instances are started manually and run until you stop them.Time-based instances are run by AWS OpsWorks on a specified daily and weekly schedule. They allow your stack to automatically adjust the number of instances to accommodate predictable usage patterns. Load-based instances are automatically started and stopped by AWS OpsWorks, based on specified load metrics, such as CPU utilization. They allow your stack to automatically adjust the number of instances to accommodate variations in incoming traffic. Load-based instances are available only for Linux-based stacks.
NEW QUESTION 34
An Application team has three environments for their application: development, pre-production, and production. The team recently adopted AWS CodePipeline. However, the team has had several deployments of misconfigured or nonfunctional development code into the production environment, resulting in user disruption and downtime. The DevOps Engineer must review the pipeline and add steps to identify problems with the application before it is deployed.
What should the Engineer do to identify functional issues during the deployment process? (Choose two.)
- A. Create an AWS CodeDeploy action in the pipeline with a deployment configuration that automatically deploys the application code to a limited number of instances. The action then pauses the deployment so that the QA team can review the application functionality. When the review is complete, CodeDeploy resumes and deploys the application to the remaining production Amazon EC2 instances.
- B. Using AWS CodeBuild to add a test action to the pipeline to replicate common user activities and ensure that the results are as expected before progressing to production deployment.
- C. Add an AWS CodeDeploy action in the pipeline to deploy the latest version of the development code to pre-production. Add a manual approval action in the pipeline so that the QA team can test and confirm the expected functionality. After the manual approval action, add a second CodeDeploy action that deploys the approved code to the production environment.
- D. Use Amazon Inspector to add a test action to the pipeline. Use the Amazon Inspector Runtime Behavior Analysis Inspector rules package to check that the deployed code complies with company security standards before deploying it to production.
- E. After the deployment process is complete, run a testing activity on an Amazon EC2 instance in a different region that accesses the application to simulate user behavior if unexpected results occur, the testing activity sends a warning to an Amazon SNS topic. Subscribe to the topic to get updates.
NEW QUESTION 35