MuleSoft MCIA-Level-1 Test Book You can see from our comments that many candidates passed exams and gave good comments, they appreciate that their success benefit from our DumpExams's help, we are happy that we can help you and we do something significative, Our MuleSoft experts have curated an amazing MCIA-Level-1 exam guide for passing the MCIA-Level-1 exam, Watch carefully you will find that more and more people are willing to invest time and energy on the MCIA-Level-1 exam, because the exam is not achieved overnight, so many people are trying to find a suitable way.
Some may be surprising, Road to Seeing, Lots of people think the iMac was designed solely for new computer users, Sign Up for Our Newsletter, After purchase you can also download our latest version of MCIA-Level-1 practice exam materials too.
Download MCIA-Level-1 Exam Dumps
You can see from our comments that many candidates passed exams and gave good https://www.vceprep.com/mulesoft-certified-integration-architect-level-1-valid-vce-11538.html comments, they appreciate that their success benefit from our DumpExams's help, we are happy that we can help you and we do something significative.
Our MuleSoft experts have curated an amazing MCIA-Level-1 exam guide for passing the MCIA-Level-1 exam, Watch carefully you will find that more and more people are willing to invest time and energy on the MCIA-Level-1 exam, because the exam is not achieved overnight, so many people are trying to find a suitable way.
Pass Guaranteed Quiz Authoritative MuleSoft - MCIA-Level-1 - MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 Test Book
And they will show the scores at the time when Test MCIA-Level-1 Study Guide you finish the exam, I think you will pass your exam test with ease by the study of MCIA-Level-1 training material, Usually, the recommended sources of studies for certification exams are boring and lengthy.
Do you have put a test anxiety disorder, We at VCEPrep, offers real MCIA-Level-1 pdf questions, To enhance your career path with theMuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 torrent pdf certification, you need MCIA-Level-1 Training Pdf to use the valid and latest MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 valid study material to assist you for success.
If you want to clear MuleSoft AZ 400 exam on the first attempt, then https://www.vceprep.com/mulesoft-certified-integration-architect-level-1-valid-vce-11538.html you should go through our MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 practice exam questions multiple times so you can easily clear your exam on the first attempt.
We will send you the latest MCIA-Level-1 study dumps through your email, so please check your email then, APP version of MCIA-Level-1 test quiz materials---it allows you to learn at anytime and anywhere and if you download them in advance.
Download MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 Exam Dumps
NEW QUESTION 32
An organization is sizing an Anypoint VPC to extend their internal network to Cloudhub.
For this sizing calculation, the organization assumes 150 Mule applications will be deployed among three(3) production environments and will use Cloudhub's default zero-downtime feature. Each Mule application is expected to be configured with two(2) Cloudhub workers.This is expected to result in several Mule application deployments per hour.
- A. 10.0.0.0/23(512 IPs)
- B. 10.0.0.0/21(2048 IPs)
- C. 10.0.0.0/22(1024IPs)
- D. 10.0.0.0/24(256 IPs)
NEW QUESTION 33
Refer to the exhibit.
An organization uses a 2-node Mute runtime cluster to host one stateless API implementation. The API is accessed over HTTPS through a load balancer that uses round-robin for load distribution.
Two additional nodes have been added to the cluster and the load balancer has been configured to recognize the new nodes with no other change to the load balancer.
What average performance change is guaranteed to happen, assuming all cluster nodes are fully operational?
- A. 100% increase in the throughput of the API
- B. 50% reduction In the JVM heap memory consumed by each node
- C. 50% reduction in the response time of the API
- D. 50% reduction In the number of requests being received by each node
NEW QUESTION 34
What Mule application can have API policies applied by Anypoint Platform to the endpoint exposed by that Mule application?
- A. A Mule application that accepts gRPC requests over HTTP/2
- B. A Mule application that accepts requests over HTTP/1x
- C. A Mule application that accepts JSON requests over TCP but is NOT required to provide a response.
- D. A Mule application that accepts JSON requests over WebSocket
* HTTP/1.1 keeps all requests and responses in plain text format.
* HTTP/2 uses the binary framing layer to encapsulate all messages in binary format, while still maintaining HTTP semantics, such as verbs, methods, and headers. It came into use in 2015, and offers several methods to decrease latency, especially when dealing with mobile platforms and server-intensive graphics and videos
* Currently, Mule application can have API policies only for Mule application that accepts requests over HTTP/1x
NEW QUESTION 35
Refer to the exhibit. A business process involves two APIs that interact with each other asynchronously over HTTP. Each API is implemented as a Mule application. API 1 receives the initial HTTP request and invokes API 2 (in a fire and forget fashion) while API 2, upon completion of the processing, calls back into API 1 to notify about completion of the asynchronous process.
Each API is deployed to multiple redundant Mule runtimes and a separate load balancer, and is deployed to a separate network zone.
In the network architecture, how must the firewall rules be configured to enable the above interaction between API 1 and API 2?
- A. To open direct two-way communication between the Mule runtimes of both APIs
- B. To allow communication between the load balancers used by each API
- C. To authorize the certificates used by both the APIs
- D. To enable communication from each API's Mule runtimes and network zone to the load balancer of the other API
NEW QUESTION 36
An API client is implemented as a Mule application that includes an HTTP Request operation using a default configuration. The HTTP Request operation invokes an external API that follows standard HTTP status code conventions, which causes the HTTP Request operation to return a 4xx status code.
What is a possible cause of this status code response?
- A. An error occurred inside the external API implementation when processing the HTTP request that was received from the outbound HTTP Request operation of the Mule application
- B. The HTTP response cannot be interpreted by the HTTP Request operation of the Mule application after it was received from the external API
- C. The external API reported an error with the HTTP request that was received from the outbound HTTP Request operation of the Mule application
- D. The external API reported that the API implementation has moved to a different external endpoint
NEW QUESTION 37