The Inspection machines market is projected to reach USD 871 million by 2025 from USD 671 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
To know about the assumptions considered for the study download the pdf brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=81453085
The growth of this market is majorly driven as companies are now increasingly adopting inspection systems throughout their production lines due to the growing concerns to the regulatory mandates introduced by the government and regulatory bodies in the healthcare industry to maintain compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Global Inspection Machines Market Scope:
Market Size in 2026
USD 871 Million
Sales Channel, Application, and Region
by Product Covered
Vision Inspection, Checkweigher, Metal Detector, Software
By enduser Covered
Pharmaceutical, Medical Device
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America
Key Players Profiled
Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), OPTEL Group (Canada), Körber AG (Germany), Cognex Corporation (US), METTLER-TOLEDO International Inc. (US), Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (US), ACG Group (India), OMRON Corporation (Japan), Antares Vision S.p.A. (Italy), Brevetti CEA SpA (Italy), Jekson Vision Private Limited (India)
Robert Bosch GmbH held the leading position in the inspection machines market. Bosch Packaging Technology, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch, provides inspection machines for the healthcare industry. The company offers a broad range of inspection machines.
Körber AG held the second position in the inspection machines market. The company’s wholly-owned subsidiary Körber Medipak Systems AG (Switzerland), is engaged in providing software, materials, machines, and technologies to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Click Here to Access a Free Sample Report of the Global Inspection Machines Market @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=81453085
- Antares partnered with IMA; a company engaged in the design & production of machines for process automation and packaging of pharmaceutical & cosmetic products.
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2022 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 220+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2022
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
Directly Purchase a copy of the report  @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Purchase/purchase_reportNew.asp?id=81453085