The blood glucose monitoring systems market is well established owing to the dominance by prominent market players. In 2016, Roche (Switzerland), Abbott (US), LifeScan (US), and Ascensia (Switzerland) held a share of approximately 65% to 70% of the self-monitoring blood glucose systems market whereas, Medtronic (Ireland), Dexcom (US) and Abbott (US) held a share of approximately 95% to 100% of continuous glucose monitoring systems market.
Download PDF Brochure: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=14912252
The global blood glucose monitoring systems market is projected to reach USD 10.58 Billion by 2022 from an estimated USD 8.35 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 4.8%.
North America would continue to be the largest market for power system simulators followed by Asia Pacific during the forecast period. The global market is dominated by major players including ABB (Switzerland), Schneider Electric (France), Siemens (Germany), GE (US), ETAP (US), RTDS Technologies (Canada), MathWorks (US), OPAL-RT (Canada), and Eaton (Ireland).
Some of the other players competing in this market are Ypsomed (Switzerland), B. Braun (Germany), Nipro (Japan), Sanofi (France), ARKRAY (Japan), Prodigy Diabetes Care (US), ACON Laboratories (US), and Nova Biomedical (US).
The Roche (US) dominated the self-monitoring blood glucose systems market in 2016. In the field of blood glucose monitoring, the company offers an extensive range of glucometers, lancing devices, and testing strips under its diabetes care segment. The company has a widespread presence across the North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America. The firm also aims to enter APAC countries like China by establishing manufacturing centers to cater to the rising demand for diabetes diagnosis and treatments across the globe. For instance, in 2014, Roche invested USD 409.5 Million in a new manufacturing facility in Suzhou, China with an aim of fulfilling the growing demand for diagnostic products in China and Asia Pacific region. The company has an experience of more than 40 years in the diabetes care. Roche commands the world’s highest market share in self-monitoring/traditional blood glucose systems market.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the global market by product, testing site, patient care setting, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast size of market segments with respect to the four main regions, namely, North America (US and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of APAC), and the Rest of the World (Latin America and Middle East & Africa)
- To strategically analyze the market structure and profile key players of the global market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To track and analyze company developments such as partnerships, agreements and collaborations; expansions; acquisitions; and product launches in the market
Request for Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=14912252
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies' revenues. Currently servicing 5000 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model - GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets's flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "RT" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Visit Our Blog@ http://mnmblog.org/market-research/healthcare/medical-devices