The cooling system is used for the prolongation of shelf life and to improve product consistency as part of cold chain solutions. Coolants used in cooling systems pose an environmental hazard because of their high global warming potential (GWP) and ozone depletion capability (ODP). The Food Cold Chain industry is expected to benefit from more strict food safety legislation such as the Modernization Act on Food Security, which calls for greater consideration of the construction of a cool storage facility. The implementation by the Building Research Establishment of Environmental Assessment (BREEAM) of environmental audits programs such as Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) will test construction at the initial phase.
Analysts employ Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, and PESTLE analysis to decipher the course that key vendors will prefer in the coming years. The research report also provides the financial footing of the vendors, market growth strategies, along with the expansion plans of businesses in the coming years. Industry experts have verified all information encompassed in the global food cold chain market research report.
To know more about the report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-cold-chain-market
The study on the Global Food Cold Chain Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The Food Cold Chain market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the Food Cold Chain industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Food Cold Chain industry.
Get a sample of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/24
Top Companies Operating in the Food Cold Chain Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Americold Logistics LLC, Burris Logistics, Inc., Agro Merchant Group, Cloverleaf Cold Storage, Lineage Logistics, LLC, Henningsen Cold Storage Company, Nordic Logistics, Swire Group, Preferred Freezer, and Wabash National, among others.
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Food Cold Chain Market on the basis of Type, Packaging, Equipment, Application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Monitoring components
Packaging Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Fruits & vegetables
- Fruit pulp & concentrates
- Dairy products
- Fish, meat, and seafood
- Processed food
- Bakery & confectionary
Equipment Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Million Tons; 2017-2027)
- Storage equipment
- Transportation equipment
Food Cold Chain Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/24
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global Food Cold Chain market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2020-2027)
- Industrial structure analysis of the Food Cold Chain market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Food Cold Chain market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Food Cold Chain market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
Agriculture Technology As A Service Market
Industrial Sensors Market
Non-Volatile Memory Express Market
Connected Agriculture Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services