When you have the whole world at your fingertips, it is a blessing that all it takes to easily block an email address in AOL is a few clicks of your mouse. This makes block emails in AOL quite convenient.
However, once you have chosen to block a sender, you will need to come to terms with the fact that you will no longer receive any messages sent to you from the address that you have blacklisted as a result of your decision to block the sender.
This means that you will not receive any messages sent to you from the address that you have blacklisted.
BLOCK AN EMAIL ADDRESS IN ANDROID
- Tap the "Block" option inside the AOL app for mobile devices, choose an email from the sender whose messages you want to stop receiving, and then select the email.
- From the menu that appears when you select the three dots in the lower right corner of the screen, choose the option that reads "Mark as Spam."
- On your mobile device, if you label incoming communications as spam, the sender may be stopped from sending you more messages in the future.
- If there are more emails that you want to have blocked, you will need to repeat this step for each of those emails.
Once you have determined that an email is spam, all further correspondence from the sender in question should be destroyed as soon as possible after this determination has been made.
BLOCK AN EMAIL ADDRESS IN IPHONE
The good news is that Apple provides a variety of features that can stop spam mail from being sent to your email account by any third party. You may prevent spam from being delivered to your account by these steps:-
- Launch the application that is labeled "Mail."
- Check to see whether the email address you wish to block has left any messages for you to read in your inbox and check if any of those messages were received from that address.
- Simply choose the sender's name from the drop-down menu situated at the very top of the screen.
- If you want to get in touch with someone, you need to choose the form of their name or email address that has blue underlining.
- You may restrict that contact from sending you messages in the future by choosing the option that reads "Block this Contact" from the menu that appears when you right-click on that contact's name.
Related AOL Email Errors: AOL email hacked 2022, how to change AOL password, AOL Mail not working on iPhone, AOL Mail Not Receiving emails, Reset AOL Mail Settings, add AOL to Outlook, how to create an AOL account, backup AOL email
It is bothersome to have an inbox full of emails from unknown senders providing unwelcome spam messages, and it is far more time-consuming to clean out the inbox. So, we have enlisted the steps for blocking emails. Moreover, if you are done with the emails and willing to learn how to delete AOL email account make sure you have take help from the experts on call.