Mises à jour récentes
- With all the focus on the shooter or gun control.....Can we talk for a second about how incredibly brave this girl is. She survived the shooting, watched her friends and teachers die, pled for help from adults that were just on the other side of the door and refused to come because of their own fear, went through treatment at the hospital, and came out of it all with a determination to save other kids. She immediately told her dad to keep a gun close to protect their family and is speaking out now, even as she deals with extreme trauma, asking adults to protect kids like her. To fight back against the bad guys. To be as brave and proactive as she was when facing evil. What she went through, I can't even imagine. But her courage is awe-inspiring.
- This is something we should all be aware of
- I'm working on a reading list for homeschool and need help....what books did you guys read in school, wish you read in school, or feel are impactful for middle school and high schoolers? Are there any age-appropriate books that deal with current issues (race, alternative life-styles, mental health, religious differences) and show different points of view? I want my children to understand others without overly graphic inclusions. Thanks for your suggestions!0 Commentaires 0 Shares
- https://youtu.be/T-IwfTHSU940 Commentaires 0 Shares
- As a trained teacher and a mother who homeschools....this is a good start to fixing the education system. The biggest shock I got when we started homeschooling was how much healthier and happier my entire family was. It was an almost instant change. Simple, child-centered learning works miracles.
https://rumble.com/vxiuwg-the-simple-art-of-learning-full-presentation-natalie-cline.html?mref=qe71q&mc=646q50 Commentaires 0 Shares
- Just thought this should be shared....Interesting changes to doctrine within the church.
https://theutahmonthly.substack.com/p/no-poor-among-us-jenna-carson?s=r0 Commentaires 0 Shares
Plus de lecture